The assessment covers basic computer skills and takes about 10 minutes. Click here or on the blue button above to get started.
What's it about and who's it for
Learn computer basics
In one, 3-hour class, gain confidence in using a computer, connecting to the internet, and communicating with email. The sessions are for people who have little to no computer experience. If you are not sure how to even turn your computer on this class is for you.
Small Class Size
Classes are small for two reasons: First, to maintain the necessary social distance. Second, to help you learn better and provide your with more attention to your needs.
Handouts are used throughout the class to help you learn and take notes and are yours to take home.
Three Hours, Three Topics -- Lots of confidence!
- Identifying different types and parts of a computer
- Using a mouse and keyboard
- Powering on the system unit and monitor
- Using a web "browser"
- Inputting the correct address
- Moving backwards, forwards, and refreshing
- Recognizing advertisements
- Common website structure
- Differences between web and email addresses
- Setting up your own email account
- Creating a professional email address
- Selecting a safe password
Find us here: Kaunakakai, Hi 96748